What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
IDEA will only collect Personal Information that you have voluntarily provided to us or have agreed to have provided to us. The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide
- your name, email address, password and other registration information;
- information you provide us when you contact us for support;
- information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
Examples of why we collect Personal Information are:
- establish identity;
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to,
- the type of mobile device you use
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law or government agency, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if IDEA SpecTec GmbH is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- We may need to transfer your information to other group companies or service providers in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This may happen if our servers or suppliers and service providers are based outside the EEA, or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside this area.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Data Subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of Personal Data and to be informed of their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 3 articles 16 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 Link to europa.eu).
The above Section also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 6 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. Our computer security specialists build security by design by default into our computer systems. The aim is to protect your information, when it is stored in data files or handled by our employees. Our systems are also designed to protect your information when it is transmitted, for example, between our data processing centers, and corporate offices. Personal Information may be stored or processed in any jurisdiction in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By supplying us with Personal Information, you consent to any transfer of this information to other jurisdictions (including countries which have not been assessed for adequacy of privacy laws within the European Economic Area (EEA)).
prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, please contact us via email at email@example.com